Our Aquaculture Engineers are prepared to comprehensively manage the controlled production of small, medium and large-scale hydrobiological resources in a sustainable manner. They have managerial capacity for the management and promotion of aquaculture products, offering solu-tions to industries involved throughout their value chain, through research and development of appropriate practical application techniques.
Our Aquaculture Engineers are competent for:
- Managing and optimizing the cultivation of aquatic organisms in a rational manner, with the ap-plication of scientific and technological bases for the production of fish, crustaceans, molluscs and algae.
- Designing and implementing environmentally friendly aquaculture production strategies and generating new technologies.
- Process hydrobiological resources, with safety criteria, protecting the environment and innovat-ing the creation of new products and improving existing technology.
- Planning, executing and analyzing research projects in aquaculture and fishing processing tech-nology for direct human consumption.
- To create and manage aquaculture and processing companies of hydrobiological resources for direct human consumption.