Universidad Científica del Sur receives students from all over the world who want to take courses, improve their Spanish proficiency and give an international edge to their careers.
We are one of the best universities in the country. Out main campus is located in Lima, next to the Pantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge and a few meters from the Pacific Ocean.
We excel by our teaching quality, dedication to research, humanistic vision and commitment to sustainability.
Come to Lima
Lima is the lively capital and the largest city in Peru. It is perfect for those interested in ancient and colonial history, outdoors and beach lovers, art aficionados, nightlife enthusiasts and those who like to eat splendid food.
Benefits for international students
In addition to offering high quality og education on a green campus, we also have the following benefits for you:
- Visa application assistance.
- Guidance and recommendations on finding accommodation.
- Airport pick up service
- International students’ welcome week
- Touristic visits
- Access to all student services, including events organized by the following offices: International, Employability, Social Responsibility, Cultural and sports unit, Psycho-pedagogical unit, and more.
- Farewell ceremony
- Certificate of international exchange
How to apply
To learn more about the call for international students for the August-December 2019 semester, review this presentation
Study plans by major
Find here the courses for each major:
- Business management
- International business management
- Architecture and environmental urban planning
- Performing arts
- Marine biology
- Communication and advertising
- Pharmacy and biochemistry
- Agroforestry engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Food engineering
- Enterprise systems engineering
- Economic engineering
- Marketing and management
- Veterinary and zootechnics
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Sustainable tourism and hotel management